Subscribe To covertcabin
Sunday, 26 June 2011
Top Ten Sounds of Summer at the Cabin
Forget Glastonbury, here's our Countdown to the Best Sounds Around
10. Cry of a buzzard, circling in the warm thermals overhead.
9. Thrumm of the Kingfisher's wings as he darts across the lake.
8. Rustling and bustling of lizards in the leaves.
7. The throaty chorusing frogs
6. Sploop - a carp jumping out of the water
5. Drrrrrrrrrr - the woodpecker busy at work
4. Cuckoo - heard but never seen.
3. Buzz of the bees, doing bee business
2. Twitter of the local tit families
1. The distant hum of some poor soul mowing whilst
in the hammock!
our cabin correspondent
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)